Volunteer activities are great opportunities to get your church, school, office, and other groups involved in noble cause while building trust and camaraderie. There are a variety of group activities available at our affiliate.
- Office Support
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization, we rely on the generosity of volunteers to provide the support our programs require. Group volunteers often sponsor projects by providing financial and/or material support.
Ways Groups Support Habitat
- Make a donation
- Deliver lunch to volunteers at a worksite
- Have a tool drive
- Shop at the ReStore / Organize a ReStore shopping day
- Organize an Aluminum Can Recycling Drive
Sponsoring a Group Volunteer Day
If you are planning to sponsor a volunteer day, you should begin planning approximately two months prior to your target date. This will allow ample time for you to coordinate the event and communicate details and expectations to your group. To get started, follow the steps below and contact our volunteer coordinator for more details.
- Select a group leader to organize volunteer activities and serve as the primary point of contact.
- Contact our volunteer coordinator to coordinate your volunteer day.
- Send at least one group representative to a Volunteer Orientation Session.
- Contact your volunteer team at least one month prior to the planned volunteer day to discuss scheduling, sponsorship and donations.